Monday, August 10, 2009

First Entry For the Icky File

Well, its finally happened. I made it three years, 1 month, and 19 days before I had to be taken to Urgent Care. Apparently I got into some poison oak, and got myself some blister and some rash. They put me on tons of medicine to help take care of it, but looks like I'm going to be hopped up on the drugs for the next three weeks. WARNING: Prepare yourself before opening the next photo. It will be put in the Icky File.

An ounce of prevention, is worth a pound of cure,
HAJ

3 comments:

GramaE said...

Isn't that picture adorable (not the icky thing, but the father son one)...Hank, for the record, that icky thing is called a bullae. Grama learned that today looking for rashes on the web.

Leaves of three, let it be.
Grame

Katie T said...

HOLLY blister!!!! Poor Henry!

Chris said...

Henry,
That is a photo for the icky file! At least they gave you medicine to help you feel better. Hope you are healing quickly!