Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Early Spring BBQ

Last Saturday night, cute cousin Kyle invited us over to his house for a BBQ with all his friends. It was kind of chilly, mostly windy, but we were all troopers. Later in the night we moved out to the bon fire. Its was my first fire, and I still smell like burning wood. It was really fun, but Daddy keeps having nightmares that I am falling in the fire. But he doesn't realize that I steer clear of anything I may deem "hot!" Anyway, I had a great time at the party, and loved Kyle's friends, and Mom's cheezy potatoes were such a hit they might invite us back! (Thanks Gammy!)

Like a red flag to a bull,
HAJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made use of the "happy lens cap" photo.

Anonymous said...

Hi Henry, that sounds like so much fun! I'm just happy you could actually be outside...
I'm always good with a receipe.
xoxo, gammy

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Great Photo! AND you and your MOM are THE BEST EVER!!! I loved the post when I finally got online today! It made me smile outloud-YES 3 of my favorite things for sure!