Monday, April 21, 2008

Month 22 Archives

Dear Henry,

I'm amazed at how much you are speaking these days! Everyday, more and more words. You know what things are before I tell you and I don't remember teaching you most of them. You are so smart, and remember everything I tell you....days later. (Dad, I know you're reading this, Henry says "Grandpa sleeping" 100 times a day now after that conversation you had with him last week. He'll be so amazed to see you up and about this weekend!) This morning you looked at the pack and play in our room, still set up from this weekend, and you said "Palmer sleeping." I didn't even know you knew that's where he slept. Then you said, "Want to see him." That's a lot of words you just strung together. A new favorite line I like is "what's that noise?" I just don't know where you pick these things up.

You love playing ball. You say "catch!" Then you say "nice catch!" And your arm is really starting to show some progress. HA! Now that it has been nice enough to go outside, you want to be out there ALL the time. You HATE coming in the house. We're going to work on that back yard for ya this year buddy, so you have a nice place to throw and play trucks.

The best thing about you these days is that you are learning how to play a joke. You love to yell "squirrel, squirrel, squirrel!" And then you watch as everyone tries to find the squirrel you see, and then you fall over laughing because you tricked everyone. I really don't know how you learned that, I wouldn't even begin to know how to teach it, but you're definitely you're father's boy. Like there was ever a doubt.

I Could Eat You, Mama

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

It is amazing to watch him grow right before our eyes!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear you talk! ONLY 3 months from today we get to see you in person! love you, gammy