Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It Was Shocking, Just Shocking

OK, now that I'm looking at my photos from the weekend, I don't have as many as I'd like, but what are ya gonna do? So here it is....THIS is what happened to us! 15" of snow! My stroller is buried under here, guess I didn't need to haul that all the way. And this is auntie Jodi's ferns on her front porch....guess we won't see them until June.

So, what do ya do when you're snowed in for a blizzard? You go bowling and then you have a blizzard party. So that's what we did. It was my first time bowling (not to mention my first blizzard party), and I LOVED all the balls, but they were heavy. So the nice man running the alley found me a really light ball and put the bumpers up for me. Auntie Jodi found her own fun.

Then we went home and Mom made Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwiches for everyone. I was so lucky to see my cousin Jarid and his cute girlfriend Ashley. The adults (if that's what you wanna call them) spent the evening playing cards, while I went home and hit the sack. Even though we were supposed to see GGW and GGE, and go to a baseball game, (obviously it was cancelled), we made the best of a 15" late April blizzard.

Heavens to Betsy,
HAJ

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

It stinks huh? Especially when you are too little to drink! Well hopefully summer will be here by the time your birthday comes.

gina said...

have i ever mentioned that it never snows in texas...ever?! ok, on the very RARE occasion. but never 15 inches in April. never. just get on the dang plane, hank, and get over it.

xoxo auntie gina