Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Roughin' It

Its hard to recap a week of doing nothing but fishing and doing nothing. So I thought I'd just share with you a few of my favorite pictures from my vacation. Above is the whole fam posing in front of our cabin. I love how Mom calls it camping. Yeah, she's really roughin' it.

As planned I got to go fishing with my daddy and my grandpa as much as I wanted. We spent time looking at lily pads, eating out, and of course running. As usual, even up nort', we had to fight off the paparazzi after I spent the day showing off my mad hoop skills. There were bears playing tennis. And Daddy even took me on a paddle boat ride.

That should do ya for today, and that covers about half of the vacation. Tomorrow I'll let you in on the second half.

Pretty as pudding pie,
HAJ

1 comment:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Great photos! Thanks again for letting us join in on the fun!!!