Monday, December 01, 2008

Does Anyone Have a Rolaids?

Boy, am I stuffed! I think I'm still full from all the food. OK, not really, come to find out I don't really like turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole. I did eat a bun or two, and had a couple of bites of cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes, but that's about it. I guess I don't get what all the fuss is about.

G & GE came to town for the weekend, and uncle Derek and auntie Chris came over for the holiday. We had a great meal, but everyone turned very lazy after it was done, and no one wanted to play. At least Grandma still had energy, and we watched Polar Express together and drank hot chocolate. With marshmallows! I love the holidays!

The following night we went to Derek and Chris' house for happy hour. I ate 500,000 chocolate kisses and M&M's. In all the fuss, we forgot to take a photo for Bump Watch 2008, but you can kind of see it in this photo, (somebody get her a chair! Mom - STOP eating!) She's 25 weeks along...getting closer!

Be sure to tune in tomorrow to see which milestone I "put to sleep" over the weekend!

HAJ

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Tell your G and G E. I have almost forgiven them for leaving early.

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Tell your G and G E. I have almost forgiven them for leaving early.