Monday, January 12, 2009

To Daddy

Dear Daddy,

You are the world's greatest daddy ever in the history of people being daddies. We play catch, sing karaoke, wrestle, play horsie, and sneak candies. You always have time to play with me, and you always are there to rescue me when Mom is trying to teach me a lesson. Thanks for showing me how to pee in the shower and how to dance while sitting in my car seat. These are all things I'll take with me the rest of my life. You are THE best daddy in the world. I love you.

HAJ

4 comments:

GramaE said...

What a nice tribute to your dad. They don't come any better than him!

Just good old fashioned luck,
Grame

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Ditto to what GramaE said. That is one F.I.N.E. daddy-o!

Disgruntled Princess said...

Tell your daddy Happy Birthday from The Abbotts. And just so you know...fourty ain't so bad...or so I hear. It just keeps getting better!

Anonymous said...

How sweet and TRUE!!! I am so proud...and Happy birthday again.
love ya'all...gammy