Monday, March 30, 2009

Confessions Of a Lazy Blogger

I know, I know...I've been slackin' a bit on my blogging. Its hard to come up with ideas. I'm uninspired. Its that time of year where its spring, but not quite, and I feel like we are living everyday for the next day because maybe THEN we can go outside and play. But no, not tomorrow. Supposed to blizzard. Guess March will be going out like a lion this year. But the good news is, Wednesday starts April...only the greatest month of the whole year. (My mom made me write that last sentence.) So just hang on a couple days for the rebirth of the seasons to start...flowers blooms, grass turns green, and baby geese are born to poop all over our yard. Ahhh, spring time.

Gift of the gods,
HAJ

1 comment:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Cryps, I second that!