Monday, December 18, 2006

German vs. Norwegian

Hey y'all! I'm back from Texas! All in all it was a great trip! I got to hangout with all of my cousins that I have in the world. They are a lot of fun and VERY noisy. There was nothing but action happening at Gammy's house. It was hard to come back to 33 degrees, when we left Texas at 80 degrees. But its nice to be home.

I spent the weekend being held by Gammy and Grandpa Jack, and Auntie Niki mostly. I think I may have had a touch of the flu too, but I felt great and did not have a fever, but I had a poopy diaper every time. I know you're all really interested in that, but Grandma E eats that kinda stuff up!! I think things are getting better now that I'm home.

Gammy introduced me to my Daddy's favorite food - Lefsa! They put a little melted butter and sugar on it and I went to town. Turns out I really am Norwegian! I LOVED it. The verdict is still out though on if its better than Mom's German strudles. I think I'm going to stay neutral on that one.

As for flying in the airplane - well that was 50/50. I was a rock star on the way there. I drank my bottles and then just hung out with Mom and Dad and did some people watching. On the way home though, that was another story. After my first bottle, as we're ascending - I decided to practice my new cry/scream/screech for the next 2 hours. During that time it seemed no one wanted to hangout with me, and no one was telling me how cute I am. Weird. After my second bottle on the way down, I decided I wanted people to like me again and so I was cooing like the sweetest little baby you ever saw. My parents seemed a little tense though. I don't think we'll be flying again anytime real soon.

HAJ

No comments: