Friday, December 08, 2006

Thunder Thighs

Seems to be that my mother's nickname, "Thunder Thighs" applies to me also. I mean honestly, have you ever seen legs like this? They're like a wild turkey leg. They are so thick all the way down to my toes, and they tickle like crazy when my dad squeezes them and asks me if I'm girl crazy. Of course I'm girl crazy - but I don't know what that has to do with my ticklish thighs. I'm tellin' ya, I don't even have ankels at this point. I believe the universal term for this condition is called "cankles" - where your calves and your ankels become one.

Today we've been running around shopping. Mom finally bought some nightstands for their bedroom. Its like they're finally becoming adults with real bedroom furniture. This way too Dad doesn't have to set his glass of water on the floor, and then trip over it every morning. We also shopped for an outfit for mom to wear tonight to her office Christmas party. That was boring, but she promised me that if I went with, she'd let me hang out with my cousins tonight! Yay! I get to go see Annie & Jasper while my parents go out on the town. Too bad they don't trust me yet to stay home alone. I'd invite you all over for one heck of a party!

HAJ

2 comments:

gina said...

Hank, your auntie just looooves your thunderthighs. Jasper is jealous because he still has skinny-old-man legs. love, auntie gina

Momma Banks said...

Hank, Bud and Marilee would love to get a chance to see your thighs. Thunder thighs are one of our favorite things.