- I can't believe it, but you told Daddy about our dirty little secret. You know, how I give you a sucker when I pick you up from Nini's house? One day Daddy picked you up, and you asked for a sucker and told him that Mommy has suckers. Honey, these are things you gotta keep to yourself or we could all be up a creek one day.
- Which brings me to your brutal honesty. I just love how you don't know about lying yet. You come and get me every time you make a mess or spill or break something. "Mommy, come wook what I did. Mommy, I bwoke dat." If you tell me about it, I don't get mad. Maybe that will cut down on the lying for the future.
- Lately, and this is mostly my fault, you don't want to come eat dinner with us at the table like a proper family. We, as an improper family, enjoy eating in front of the TV, mostly on Sundays. So when Monday's roll around, you want to eat in front of the TV. But we don't allow it, so you end up in time out. After 2 minutes, you're thrilled about eating dinner at the table. Its a crazy ritual that I hope ends soon.
- You love babies. You hug, kiss, feed, and want to carry and hold the new baby at Nini's house. She said she's not ever seen a boy your age be so loving to a baby. If you're trying to hint at something.....get over it.
- When you first meet someone who you aren't familiar with, you get shy. Which is fine. But if they try to talk to you, you holler at them. This is not cool. For example, auntie Jodi was trying to make friendly conversation with you about your truck, and you yelled "YOU DON'T HAVE IT!" and then you made the stink face. Its going to be really hard to make friends if you keep that one up. So stop it.
- And probably your new favorite thing in the universe is watching the movie Racing Stripes. "I wanna watch horsie racing!" You'll watch it 100 times in a row if we'd allow it. Which we don't. We're heading to TX in the next few weeks....just you wait to see what we have planned for you.
Another great month Baby Bear. We've got a lot of exciting things coming up with travel and the holidays. Its going to be so interesting to see you on an airplane now that you kind of know what's going on, and to see you with Santa. You're already starting to talk about him and you like to go look at the Christmas decorations at Target (already). Watching you awaken and become aware of your surroundings is such a blast, I don't want to miss a thing.