Monday, February 09, 2009

Double Doozie

Today is my Gpa E's birthday! Happy birthday Gampa! Hope you have a super duper day. Thank you for all the fun we had this weekend. I promise someday I'll get over this fear of parking lots so you don't have to carry me where ever we go...but secretly, I hope you can always carry me. You give the best rides!

Love you Gampa, Henry

PS - Not to be second class, or ever forgotten...Its Martina's birthday today too! Yay! Thank you for giving me my best pal, (Pman) and can't wait to the other little guy to get out here and play too. Make Palmer give you breakfast in bed!

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

YES! Happy Birthday to both of ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Henry- It's an even better B-day cuz I get to share it with your AWESOME Gpa!! Martina