Monday, November 19, 2007

Bachelor Man On the Loose

Now that's what I call a party! This whole weekend may have been the most fun I've had in my whole life, to date. I've never had so little sleep, and I've never cared less about it. I took a 3.5 hour nap yesterday afternoon, if that tells ya anything.

So, as usual we're waiting for more photos to arrive from all my aunties and everyone, and I'll post them as they come in, because there are some really good ones out there. The one above is of me and GpaE in our tuxedos! Talk about a couple of hotties. Uncle Derek was handsome, these two weren't half bad - but the beauty of the day was New Auntie. I'm just so happy she's officially part of our family now, I almost get a little teary eyed.

I did half-way good on my ring bearer duties. I melted down (no one knows why, and I'm not telling) right before I had to go on. But after the ceremony, I cruised my little behind right down that aisle with my head held high and a sucker in my mouth. So, Mom and Dad we proud of me that I redeemed myself in the end.

When the ceremony was over, all the wedding party went on a trolley ride around town and I guess they had fun. They were all a little silly when they got back. I went to the hotel with G&GE, and tried to nap, but no go. I just had to party. I really had a great time at the dance, (you know how I get). I stayed until almost 10pm! Then Bridget came and got me and I spent the night in a house with three other girls. (Frannie, Lucy, and Rosaleen) The best part of that was the next morning all three girls BATHED ME! I know all you guys out there are jealous! I had a three way already and I'm not even 17 months old!

Right on!
HAJ

PS - I would like to send a special shout out to all of New Auntie's family - the Mitsch's and all. Thank you for being so nice to me, and letting me crawl and climb and walk all over you and your areas. You guys are so much fun, and I'm so happy and proud to be a small part of your family too.

No comments: