Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Need a Vacation

There's a shot of 8-10" of snow for us on Friday. What? We've had the worst winter in the history of mankind, and now, NOW they say we're getting more snow. Of course they follow it up with, "the computers are say...blah. Nothing for sure yet. If we get it, it will all be gone in two or three days." Does that really matter? What about that fact that I'm supposed to go to Iowa to see GGW this weekend. Huh? What about that? I need a break. Who's with me?

When it rains, it pours,
HAJ

5 comments:

Fab Over 40 said...

Say it aint so Henry! Repeat after me - NO MORE SNOW!

gina said...

hey we're going to be in iowa, too! course, i might change my mind if it's going to snow.

Anonymous said...

Have fun visiting GGW! (Although I have to admit I wish you were going to Aberdeen because Michael and I are going to Arlington for Easter; we could have met in Webster for some QT!) Happy Bunny day Henry. Hugs & Kisses (big wet sloppy ones)

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

I am so over it! It is supposed to be SPRING tomorrow doesn't the goof on the roof know that?

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

I am so over it! It is supposed to be SPRING tomorrow doesn't the goof on the roof know that?