Monday, March 31, 2008

Out Like a Lion

Couple things...I got in the shower this morning and everything was fine. Then I get out of the shower, and its blizzarding. Well, not blizzarding, YET. Again another 8" of snow expected. This'll put hair on our chest. That which does not kill us, makes us stronger. March - get outta here like a lion.

Next...a miracle happened last week, on our way home from our quick SD tour. I fell asleep in the car for the drive home. This is a big deal guys. I used to sleep, only briefly, when I was really little and had to face backward in my car seat. Ever since I've been flipped forward, there's been no, none, absolutely zero zzzz's. Remember last summer when Mom and I went to KC? Seven hour road trip...yeah...no sleeping. I guess it takes visiting with family for two days, great hash browns, rides on a zebra, and a couple pieces of peach pie.....and there you have it.

I've seen better looking legs on a table.
HAJ

No comments: