Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fight Fire With Fire

Saturday night was the grand opening of uncle Derek and auntie Chris' new house. They had a big BBQ, and invited all the fam. Derek was in charge of grilling, and Grandpa had to come in for a little rescue...something about grease fire and flame ups. I got to eat outside on the deck, and even had and loved my first cucumbers! Let's not talk about the weight limit on that deck, shall we?

After supper we started a bonfire, and even had s'mores. I ran into my two new girlfriends, who I first met at the wedding. This is Sally and Emily. They are both so pretty that I got a little shy when I first saw them, but in no time we were all hanging out like old friends. There's no doubt sure I'll be at the next family function.

Grandstand play,
HAJ

5 comments:

Banks said...

Hey Henry!

Looks like a good time! BBQ's are the best thing about summer...

I assume your Dad was off working his _ _ _ off while you and your Mom were eating, drinking beers and having fun? Oh, well.. its good for him!!!!

Talk to you soon,

Brady

Anonymous said...

hi henny the BBQ was fun i love the opening picture!!!!!!! love, Emily Keis :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new your aunt and uncles house....that sounded better in my head. We miss you lil buddy, if you come to Texas aunt Niki will swim with you everyday
Love Antie Niki

GramaE said...

Hanky, I love the S'mores remnants on your face. :-)

Fun is all you need, Grame

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Total blast!!!