Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fond Farewell

The last day of G & G E's visit included brunch, like it always does. They, along with my parents, really like to go out for brunch when they're all together. We tried out a new place, and it was REALLY good. Dad recommends the Breakfast Burrito, but I thought my pancake could have used a little something extra. After we were finished eating, G&GE headed back to Aberdeen. Its always sad to see them go, but we'll be together for a week next month on vacation, so no sad feelings here.

Catbird seat,
HAJ

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

I had a blast with them too!!!

GramaE said...

Hanky Baby, Can't tell you how much we miss you already. Just a damn shame there are so many miles between us. Wouldn't it be great if mom & dad could just call us whenever they want a night out and we could go have some fun of our own. Oh well, it could be way worse (further away, I mean). Oh by the way, could I do a "shout out" to my sweet sister (your Auntie M.) on her 51st? There not a better sister in this universe (in case you didn't know).

Love, Grame