Thursday, November 20, 2008

Texas Long Horns

On Saturday was my cousin Annie's 4th birthday! We had THE BEST day! She told me that she loves being four. The day started with Gammy and Grandpa Jack taking all of us kids to the Fort Worth Stockyards for the walking of the long horns. It was awesome. Annie and I got new cowgirl and cowboy (respectively) hats.

Then we all went to see Big Jake, and uncle Addison hopped right on. Then Mommy hopped on. She was so brave, but guess what happened...notice how Jake is rearing back here? He pooped right when Mom got on him, but she didn't seem to mind. Everyone poops.

Afterwards we headed to my favorite restaurant, The Buffalo Butt, where I like to ride on the saddle bar stools. See above photo. I like pretend like I'm a jockey while sitting on the saddle. I just lean down and hang on!

Wait until you see what we did for dinner that night! Oh, and be sure to check out Pumpkin Juice for more photos and recaps.
HAJ

1 comment:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Yeee haw! Holy smokes Lola looks like a total sex kitten in her photo (Jack ain't half bad either!)! BUT, why the hell is everyone dressed like it is 26 degrees. Those thin blooded Texans...