Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fort Henry

My first fort! Daddy and I spent all day making it. I discovered making forts on vacation. I tipped over a lawn chair and sat under it. I put all my stuff in it including my acorns, sippy cup, and sand shovel. I plan on making a lot more forts in the future.

Mom and I have already gone grocery shopping, had her car in the shop to check out the hail damage, and went shopping for the very coveted prizes for the bocce ball tourney this weekend. This afternoon we're cleaning everything and getting ready for another wild weekend. Per usual.
A rolling stone gathers no moss,
HAJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bocce...i miss bocce. in fact, i haven't played with anyone since playing with your folks, henry - the party is truly that good. have a good time, buddy! tasha

Anonymous said...

Henry, can you come spend a month or two with me? I miss you! Hugs.