Monday, August 20, 2007

Back From Fishin'

We're finally back from living the life of leisure. Lake living is the way to go. I'm tellin' ya. We had such a great time, I want to show you all the pics, but of course, I just have a select few.

We did so much this past week. It was so fun hanging out with my cousins Presley and Cody, and Larry. Larry even learned how to wake board, and say things like "you betcha" like a true Minnesotan. We all played in the sand and Auntie Niki made a sand castle. And don't forget about the horse carriage rides, swimming, campfires, and Daddy even let me drive the boat.

No vacation of ours would be complete without a storm, and boy did it ever. It hailed like crazy and everyone ended up with hail damage on their cars. Mom's got visions of upgrading her car now.

We had a great time, and I will share more pics through the week. I missed you all dearly, and its good to be home.

The power behind the throne,
HAJ

PS - Shout out to Dan in Las Vegas! Happy Birthday, and I hope you're staying cool.

No comments: