Monday, August 27, 2007

Time Goes Too Quickly

This weekend was a whirlwind of craziness. Auntie Gina & Uncle Addison drove up from Houston. Drove, I know, I don't envy them. Then on Saturday we had our 10th ANNUAL, yes 10th, bocce ball tourney. That was crazy! I want to send a special thanks out to Frannie and Morgan for taking care of me that day while my parents we inaccessible. Martina and Val ended up with the championship. No one's sure how Martina ended up there, word on the street is she had her fair share of the beers that were served. She's a funny one.

The sad part is Gina & Add got up and left right away yesterday. Time goes too fast. They needed to stay longer or just move back. That would be the easiest for everyone, I'm sure. So, back to the usual grind today. Seems like the whole weekend was just a blink. I hate when that happens.

That takes the cake,
HAJ

1 comment:

gina said...

Oh Henry,
It was so much fun to see you again - you are funnier and sweeter than you ever were, even though you prefer all boys to any girls...you'll get over that soon enough. i love you so much. you're right, the time went way too fast this weekend - next time i promise we'll stay longer. and next time we'll bring your cousins. tell your mommy and daddy thank you for putting us up and entertaining us. love you so so much,

auntie gina