Friday, August 10, 2007

Rally Time

Here's a picture of me and my favorite guitarist, Tom "Val" Valentine. He's Patrick's dad. He's also responsible for teaching me how to fake sneeze and how to make that "pop" sound when you pull your finger out of your mouth. I'm sure these are all skills that will get me through the teenage years.

Can you even believe I caught a cold? I know! If I had a dime for every time I sneezed yesterday, well I sure as heck would be stickin' around here. I'd be retired on a beach in Bermuda. I'm definitely feeling better today, the sneezing is less. Don't worry, I'll rally for vacation tomorrow.

Life is not all beer and skittles,
HAJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

henry,

well, as the story goes, your buddy "val" was, at one time, also my buddy "val" - what a small world! give him and the lovely, mrs. val (aka patrick's mom and dad) a shout out from central oregon...yup i moved...looooong story. no benny, no pooch...this had better be good!

tash