Thursday, August 09, 2007

Summer's Going Too Fast

There's not much better in life than eating a summer fresh peach while laying in bed. You should try it.

I know, I know, I don't even want to get into it. I know my posting has been sub-par this week. Its the usual reasons, the same as everyone else, so I won't get into it. But, summer has just gone too fast. Too much to do, and three months time is not enough.

Today we're awaiting the arrival of Gammy and G-pa Jack! Then tomorrow, Auntie Niki, uncle Larry, and my cousins Larry, Pres, and Cody will be here. THEN - we all go to Brainerd for a week and meet up with G&G E, and Uncle Derek and New Auntie! We'll be there a whole week! I just can't wait. We need a vacation around here like nobodies business.

Well, we're off to the airport to pick up the first of the arrivals from TX!
HAJ

No comments: