Friday, August 03, 2007

Freedom

Today Mom, Dad, and I went to visit the hospital where I was born. Its also the hospital that my brother Charlie was born. We met with the social worker, Rachel. She's about as nice as they come. We delivered a bunch of baby blankets for the babies in the NICU, in memory of my brother. I think it was a nice thing to do. I know that my parents really appreciate the little walrus beanie baby, Paul, that they were given when Charlie was there. Its their most prized possession. So, now the mommies and daddies with have these little blankets for their babies.

Tonight uncle Derek and New Auntie are coming over to babysit! Mom and Dad need a night out. They haven't had on since April! I asked them where they're going, but they still don't know. They're paralyzed with freedom.

Cream of the crop,
HAJ

1 comment:

GramaE said...

Henry,

What a special thing to do! I wish you could have met your big brother. He changed our lives and he's why we were blessed with YOU.

Thank you God, GramE