Saturday, August 11, 2007

Gone Fishin'

After filling in an area of the side walk (that got chipped away during the brick removal on the front of the house) with cement, G-pa Jack let me put my hand prints in it! It was kind of messy, but I liked it. Here's a look at the finished product.

Well, we're off on our vacation today. Can't wait to get there. I spent the morning helping Dad clean the boat and clean out the coolers and pack, and all that stuff. Its going to be pretty crazy with all my cousins, they're a rowdy bunch. I'm sure we'll have all kinds of funny stories to share upon our return.

So, that leaves me to say up front, that I'm not sure what kind of internet service we'll have when we're up there. G-pa Jack is bringing his lap top, so maybe it'll work. I'm not sure if Mom's phone will have internet, since it didn't in KC when we were there. We'll really try to not leave you guys hanging. Our usually bloggy-sitter(G-ma E) is coming on the trip with us, so there's no one left to man the ship. Other wise, we'll be back in a week, and we'll miss you dearly. (cough, cough)

Don't do anything I wouldn't do,
HAJ

1 comment:

gina said...

oh henry, that's so cute, those little hand prints! you guys have a great time up nort. we wish we could be there...we'll join you next year, though. love you all so much!

love, aunt gina, uncle addison, annie and jasper...and ferris