Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Beautiful Girls

So, how do I look? I'm trying to really clean up my act for school today. There's a new girl there, named Elliot, who is so pretty. She came last summer too with her older sister Georgie. At the time I was really hooked on Georgie, but something happened over the school year, and now I'm all about Elliot. You know the type, darker skin, dark hair, and the most beautiful blue eyes you ever did see. I call dibs on this one guys, don't even think about it.

Do whatever it takes to get the job done,
HAJ

PS - Speaking of beautiful girls, here's a shout out to Molly (not my fish). Happy birthday and congrats on still being younger than my parents. Love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Henry, you look soooo handsome!!!
You will take her breath away...
big hug, gammy

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Oh, hear the hearts break all over the place!

gina said...

oooo a girl named elliot...this is perfect hank. you should take her on a date to watch ET, where the little boy eliot is played by Henry Thomas...how's that for serendipity? someday you'll understand...