Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Beginning Of Year Numero Dos

Being two is great! I can't even believe how great it is. Yesterday was so fun and it was awesome to have my pals all come over to my house for a party! We had the best time! Mom and Dad got me a new swimming pool, so we played in that since it was so hot outside and we all got squirt gun and water toys to play with too.

After doing that for awhile we went to the porch to eat dinner. We had Bagel Bites, french fries, and fruit salad. Mitchell and Andrew got a little crazy with the food. Mom said she's going to bring that picture back out when they graduate from high school, just to embarrass them. For dessert we had cake and ice cream. Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me, but I was very embarrassed and hid my head. I just don't like all that attention.

I quickly recovered when it came time to open presents. I got so many presents, and I haven't even been that good. I got all kinds of stuff including a new bike (!) and a basketball hoop! I also got a cool dragon, a crazy sprinkler we had fun running through, and a really cool adventure backpack to carry all my gear in while I ride my bike (!). I had to take a break a few times and resume opening presents where I got bubbles, and clothes, and LEGOS! After presents we resumed swimming. I think all the kids had a fun, fun, fun time. I even told Mom is was my best birthday party ever!

We were all pretty pooped out by the end of the day. I'm really looking forward to what the rest of my second year will bring. Be sure to tune in and be a part of the adventure. Thank you all for the presents and birthday wishes. Its just great to know that you all love me and I love you!

Hang loose,
HAJ

3 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Oh the partay looks fabulous! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!

Anonymous said...

We wish we could have been there we love you so big boy 2 will be the most fun year yet..running, swimming talking it all gets better
We love ya cuz
Pres cody and our parents

Unknown said...

Henry,
Looks like the year of 2 is off to a great start. Let us know when the next pool party is!