Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Heeeerrre's Nini!

I know I talk about school all the time and going to Lini's house. For the record, now that I can form my own words, I call her Nini. So when I refer to Nini, you know I'm talking about Lini. Anyway, yesterday Brookie put some pictures up of her family, and I blatantly stole a few of them. (Did you know Brookie is Nini's niece?) So, here's the ever famous, ever beautiful, one of my favorite people, Nini! Next to her is her husband Ron. He comes home for lunch everyday and I call him Papa and talk his ear off. Oh, and I thought I'd throw in this picture of Blossom, Nini's dog. The only dog in the universe that I do not fear. How could you?

Practice what you preach,
HAJ

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Oh love it! Glad you like the pics! If only Lini/Nini surfed the net. I better pring the page and mail it to her!

Anonymous said...

I must say: I can't get over the double-takey aspect of this lead photo.