Monday, June 30, 2008

They're Responsible AND Let Me Have Sugar

I'm taking the easy out of blogging today, and I'm going to direct you over to this blog, for a review, photos, and even a couple of videos of my weekend. I'm telling you, being two is GREAT! Seems I get to do so many more things. Tune into tomorrow for a glimpse of what my parents did last weekend while I was busy swimming and peek-a-booing. Special thank you for Brookie, Jerrid, and Miss Kato for putting up with me for the weekend, can't wait until my parents leave AGAIN!

Get out of the sack and get to work,
HAJ

PS - Shout outs to Miss Frannie, happy birthday! I can't believe you're 8! You're so old. And also a shout out to my uncle Larry, happy birthday yesterday...I won't talk about how old you are....but hope you had a great day full of disc golf!

1 comment:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

We loved every last minute of it! The house was way, way too quiet when you left last night!