Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sand Hurts My Feet

I'm trying to play a little catch up here. We've been busy this week, so posts are not coming as much as I'd like. Plus, Mom got a new phone and for some reason she's having trouble blogging from her phone, but she's getting her IT guy (by IT, I mean Brian Willegalle) on it. I remembered there were a few more details about the 4th of July I wanted to share with you so here goes.

Since it was the 4th of July, they held a boat parade at the lake. Professional wrestlers and even Elvis showed up! I really like lake living, oh wait except for the sand. Yeah, I still have sand issues, even when I'm wearing shoes. In order to get to the dock I had to walk across the sand, so I'd just sit at the bottom of the stairs and wait for someone to carry me to the dock. But, by the end of the 2nd day, I was so excited about the prospects of movie night, that I completely forgot about my fears, and helped the other kids clean up the beach. IN MY BARE FEET!

I spent most of the time fishing. I really am developing a love for fishing and Daddy is so happy about that. I even showed the girls how to cast, and now they love fishing too. Griffin, well, he wasn't so interested. We really had a great time, and now I couldn't be more excited about the annual vacation with G&GE!

Between the cup and the lip,
HAJ

No comments: