Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cherry Tomato Cheeks

You know how when you break out the camera and take photos, and you end up taking 45 pictures, just to get one good shot? Well, this is that shot. I bet Dad took a hundred photos of me this day, and when he got this one, he said, "Oh my God!" Mom thought maybe he'd been stung by a bee the way he was so taken a back. But it was this shot. A pretty good one, if I do say so myself.

This was taken on Sunday, out on our deck. It was probably my last day to play in my pool, as the weather is getting cooler, quickly. I also spent the afternoon picking off the cherry tomatoes from Daddy's plant. Mom spent the afternoon making fun of my butt dimples.

Live to love,
HAJ

PS - Much love out to my cousin Japper! Happy One Dude! I'm glad you're finally here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that picture could win a contest!!!You are sooooo so cute.
love you, gammy

Anonymous said...

butt dimples rule! tash

gina said...

thank you, cous! i love being 1! nice butt, too! thank you so much for the truck, dude, i looove it so much. i can't quite ride it yet but i'm trying.

love ya, japper

Anonymous said...

aunt nik
I must speak for my cuz any more butt pics and prom is gonna be a risky situation Im just sayin my mom dressed me as a girl one time and I wuz some kinda pissed
lookin out for ya bro
Cody

Anonymous said...

This photo is amazing! It's so good, it could be in the photos that you get when you purchase a new wallet. It's THAT good. XOXO Em P