Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lights, Action, No Camera

Here's GGE, and me, reading a book, about dogs and ..... pee! Ha, no, it just rhymed, I thought I was on a roll and then I wasn't. I had a such a great time with her, and I miss her. I don't get nearly as much attention as when she's here, along with Gma E. I'm going through withdrawals.

Well, looks like the camera is dead. Daddy is buying us a new one today. No worries though, I really wasn't into walking yesterday, and I'll try to hold back today until Dad gets home from work with the new camera. I just don't want you to miss ANYTHING!

That does the trick,
HAJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Henry,
I am so glad GGE was brave and got on that great big bird to come and see you. She is had a big year, dancing for the first time and flying for the first time. We are so blessed to have her in our life.
Loves,
auntie mel