Sunday, September 09, 2007

Rooooootbeer Floats

This weekend has been very busy and very fun. Yesterday I got to hang out with Daddy all afternoon while the girls were at a pre-shower luncheon. Whatever that is. I'm sure there was just a lot of giggling going on. I don't need to be there for that kind of stuff.

Dad and I went to Lowes, went for a drive in Miss Barbara Blue, and then had ROOT BEER FLOATS. I have the best dad in the world. Then last night Gma &GGma babysat me and Palmer while our parents went to a birthday party. They got home pretty late and they still smell like campfire! They better not have had smores without us.

Wake up and smell the coffee,
HAJ

PS - Lots of shout outs today...Happy Birthday to Gpa W, Brookie, and Big J! Have a great day and be sure to eat a at least 4 pieces of cake.

No comments: