Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Wheels Are Falling Off

First thing first. Mom's camera broke on Monday while she was at a golf tourney. This is very bad because I'm really starting to kind of enjoy this walking thing. I took 5 steps on Monday. Of course the camera missed. I practiced a lot last night, taking two, maybe three steps. Dad is in hot pursuit on getting the camera fixed today, or Mom and I are going to buy a new one tomorrow.

I guess Palmer took 9 steps the other day, but the next day he didn't take any. Except for pushing me around in my wagon. I haven't heard where he's at in the last few days. I'm really trying to work on this. Not that its a competition.....who am I kidding?! Everything is a competition, just like everything is a fashion show!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow,
HAJ

PS - Special anniversary shout out to Molly & Tom. I just can't believe its been 10 years already. Molly, you must have been a child bride. Congratulations, I'm very proud to have you as my dear friends.

No comments: