Thursday, September 20, 2007

Stat Check

I had my 15 month check up this morning, which also included two shots, one in each leg. Grrr... I'm really getting sick of those things. But the good news is, there are no shots at the 18 month check up. Whew! I gotta admit, I will miss those M&M's mom sneaks to me afterwards, when the nurse leaves the room.

Here are my stats:

  • Weight: 28lbs 12oz - 92%
  • Length: 31.5" - 64%
  • Head: 48.4cm - 83%

So, basically sitting about the same as last check up. I think we're all a little relieved that my head has stopped growing. You know what I mean, you've seen my dad right?

Blood is thicker than water,

HAJ

2 comments:

gina said...

gorgeous baby boy! give your thighs a squeeze for me.

love you,
auntie gina

GramaE said...

As a matter of fact it looks like your head has shrunk...by 0.3 cms! Maybe it was the haircut?? You got much taller too...1.5 inches...and gained 1# and 10oz. I guess all of us who love to pick you up can vouch for that! I think you are just perfect...yes I do. I hope you don't get sick from your shots. Did you get your MMR? Love, Grame