Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Own Personal Heaven

CHECK IT O.U.T. My great, great (yeah, that's two greats) Auntie Kay gave me this A.W.E.S.O.M.E. tent. It even came with a sleeping bag, flash light, water bottle, and tags. I know. I crawled in , then I crawled out. Then I made Daddy get in. I said, " 'Mon, Daddy, 'mon!" Then we just hung out in it. And some day when we take it outside, I will be able to look out the top and see the stars. Its just so cool, I love it!!

I got it for Christmas, and Daddy finally set it up for me yesterday. Maybe because was I sick. But really how sick do I look? Gimme a break. I'm back at school today, and I'm staying! Its just so boring spending every day, day in and day out, with Mama. I mean she's great, but my friends at school are so much cooler.

Lend a helping hand to those less fortunate,
HAJ

PS - Happy Happy Birthday to my girlfriend! Yes, I have one, stoooop teasing. Her name is Laurie, and she's pretty.

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

What a gas(hopefully with out the rrea)! About time your parents got with it and put the thing together for you.

Anonymous said...

h-
sorry to hear the hershey highway is still open for traffic. hopefully the police brigade shuts her down soon.

sincerely,
your summer soltice pal.....