Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Patrick's Three!

Saturday night was Patrick's birthday party! He had a Thomas the Train themed party because he absolutely LOVES Thomas! He even got a Thomas cake! Everyone was there including Frannie and Lucy. Mom took this picture of Frannie's bottom and Frannie was so embarrassed, so I decided to take it one step further and put it on the Internet. Rosaleen was there too. I guess she'll probably kill me someday for putting that one on the Internet too. Patrick got lots of trains, tinker toys, and are real live computer. I can't wait until I'm as big as him!

Attention span measured in micro seconds,
HAJ

2 comments:

gina said...

well, almost everyone was there. we were there in spirit. we miss you guys so much.

Anonymous said...

See ya Friday night, buddy!