Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Call It a Blog!

Sorry, no new picture today. Mom forgot to take a pic of me yesterday, so we thought we'd bring out an oldie (not so old) but a goodie.

I'm feeling fine today you guys. Thanks for your well wishes. I think the whole thing was a fluke. I was great at school all day, and great last night, and great again this morning. Still going strong.

I'm getting really excited because Mom and I are going on a MAJOR road trip tomorrow to Kansas City to see Nesa! Daddy can't go because of work. Its so sad to me, but guess what?!?!? Mom learned how to blog from her phone yesterday, so we can keep Dad and all of you posted of our adventures when we're out of town or don't have access to a computer. This is going to be so fun. The posts won't be so long, because Mom is really bad at typing on her phone, but at least we'll get a photo and a little caption, and call it a blog!

Dime a dozen,
HAJ

2 comments:

GramaE said...

Hi Henry....I'm soooo glad you are feeling better. I just heard about a 8 month old with West Nile and I do worry about that now. I hope you and mom have a safe trip. Today Auntie M is here and we are working on our "project" that will be a surprise someday. Hee hee.

Love and kisses, GramE

Anonymous said...

Oh Henry - I'm so excited for you to get here tomorrow!! We're going to have soooooooooooo much fun! Tell your Mommy to drive safely and I'll see you just in time for cocktail hour. :-) (Not that we'll give you a cocktail....sorry, that comes much later in life.)