Sunday, July 01, 2007

Bucket Hat

Check out my new hat! I even kind of like it, and I don't mind wearing it. Surprisingly. I think its because someone else I know has one like it that he wears all the time too.

Yesterday we spent the day out on the boat. It was better with my new, bigger life jacket. The Valentine's even joined us and it was Patrick's first boat ride. He and I went swimming in the lake too, with our dads. It was really fun, even though the water was a bit cold, it didn't bother us one bit. I'm sure you'd probably like to see some pictures of that adventure, but Mom's battery in the camera died right after taking the shots of me by the stove. Notice? Don't worry, it wasn't on, but I'm itchin' to start cookin'.

Pack it in,
HAJ

PS - I missed a shout to my uncle Larry C. on Friday, Happy Birthday and can't wait to meet up in August. And then yesterday was sweet Frannie B's big day! Wow, 7, I don't even know how many that is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your Daddy are soooo CUTE,I just can't stand it.
XOXO gammy

GramaE said...

Neither can I!!! Prejudiced as we are, not withstanding.

Hee hee!

GramE