Thursday, July 26, 2007

Me and My Shadow

Me and my shadow, my shadow and me. We're always together, as close as can be.... That's the song Dad always sings about me. I'm hot on his trail where ever he goes. He's got one of those... what do you call 'em? Magnetic personalities.

Today is the typical busy day with Mom. We're going to get groceries, pick up her new "cow chair" (picture to follow), run over a surprise birthday present (sshhh, its Lini's birthday, don't tell.), and do the laundry and clean the house. Whew! The nice part is that its only 98 degrees outside with 100% humidity. It would really be awful to do all that if it was cooler outside. cough, cough.

Who died and made you boss?
HAJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Henry, Aunt Niki is off to Mexico....wedding you know..... I will try to check on you everyday Pres and Cody are with Gammy (you so know they are eating brownie sundays at night...it wont be long you will all be there and we will all be in mexico Love you soooo
Niki