Monday, July 30, 2007

I Think I Want To Be a Rock Star


Happy Monday! This weekend turned out to be a bit of a bust for us. Mom got sick. She's still not feeling well today, which means that she didn't get to go with Dad and me to Will Fest Saturday night and she wasn't up for much yesterday either. I spent the afternoon in the pool, lounging.

As for Will Fest, that was the most fun I think I've had so far in my life. It was my friends all playing and singing live music! When I finally realized what was going on, I booked right up to the front of the stage, and rocked out the whole night! Dad even let me stay up until 10! I still wasn't tired though. I would've listened to them all night. I loved it when Tom V. played the guitar to me! No one could tell, but I pee'd myself I was so excited! Mom said she'll start taking me to more live shows since she knows how much I like it now. I can't wait until next year. Hopefully this will continue for many years to come.

I wanna rock,
HAJ

5 comments:

gina said...

awesome, Henry! we are so sad we couldn't be there for WillFest this year. maybe next year. glad you rocked enough for all of us, though. tell your mama to feel better, ok?

love, auntie gina

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast Henry. Wish I could have been there with you I love live music.

love you kiddo, Auntie Mel

GramaE said...

Oh Henry, Your musical talents are going to thrill your grandmother. I can't wait until we can go to your concerts!! Hee-hee...I will be retired and can go to every one of them.

GramE

Anonymous said...

henry,

i am stoked you had a blast at will fest - and that is certainly big news about your future attendance at upcoming live shows (maybe we can hook up for one down the road). but i have to ask...did you hear about KG?!?!?! has anyone broken the news to your mama that kg is going to play for the celtics?!? honestly. i can't stand it. it just isn't right.

tash

Anonymous said...

henry,

i am stoked you had a blast at willfest - and that is certainly big news about your future attendance at upcoming live shows (maybe we can hook up for one down the road). but i have to ask...did you hear about KG?!?!?! has anyone broken the news to your mama that kg is going to play for the celtics?!? honestly. i can't stand it. it just isn't right.

tash