Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Was It the Eggs?

So, I don't know. I think I might be sick today. Dad thought for sure felt like a had a fever first thing this morning. I was kinda cranky and whiny too. Dad gave me a bite of his eggs. I don't even like eggs, but I ate it anyway, and they made me gag. Then I threw up all over Mom and her work clothes. She was trying to decide if I threw up because of the eggs or because I was sick. Also, its been 12 days since my shots, and the Dr. said some kids get a fever 10 days after their shots, so maybe that's what happened. Anyway, I started getting more energetic, cooling down, and in a much better mood, so Mom went to work. She's on high alert today though, just in case Lini calls.

I've been better,
HAJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you do look sooo sick...poor baby. Mommy & Daddy should have boyh stayed home with you and played. Sometimes just the smell of eggs can make me feel sick. I got your back, love you, gammy

Anonymous said...

Cody wants to know if you have (the D word) he really does...I swear we hope not cuz Cody says that makes for a bad day "thats the worser kinda sick worser than throw up" according to Cody
`