Thursday, July 12, 2007

Koozie Time

Most of you who know my parents, know that they can't drink any beverage without one of these can koozies! I finally got my own this weekend, and what a difference it makes on my juice. Heck, when its 100 degrees outside you need all the help you can get.

Today we're busy! There's grocery shopping, cleaning, shopping for lights for the outside of the house. By the way, the house is really coming along, but not finished yet. Don't worry there's photos coming. Our neighbors are even saying how nice it looks. It seems maybe we aren't the hillbillies of the neighborhood anymore, and maybe they'll all just over look the dead grass.

Later today we're off to my Mom's office for happy hour! I know, I hope they spike my sippy cup. NOT! (I'm bring it back.) It's Mr. Gunkelman's birthday tomorrow, and he invited ME to come to his party! Can you believe it? The only reason Mom gets to go is because she has to bring me. Now we know how she rates.

It takes two to tango,
HAJ

No comments: