Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cute Little Green Frog

Since today is turning out to be a slow news day, Mom is making me post a few more of the pictures she took when I was swimming in my new frog pool. I know, its a little over kill, but she just insisted that they had to be shared. There's this one that I'm just barely squinting into the sun, and then this one that really shows my teeth and that I'm having fun. This one, I can't tell you what was going on in my mind, but it was a glimpse to my wild side. Finally I'll give you one guess as to who I'm looking at in this picture, and its not my mom. Hope you enjoy them!

Better than a slap up the side of the head with a dead fish,
HAJ

1 comment:

gina said...

stop being so dang cute all the time! you really look good surrounded by all that green, henry. keep on keepin' on.

love, auntie gina