Monday, July 23, 2007

I Left My Heart In Kansas City

OK - here's what happened. Mom thought she had her phone all hooked up to blog on the road, but of course, she only had it set up to accept "text" and not photos. So then she fixed that after we arrived in KC. Only to realize that the new house that Nesa moved into is SO far out into the country, that she didn't have internet service on her phone. So the only time she could blog was when we went "into town". THEN, of course, she forgot. So, sorry the pictures were few and far between. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Above is me and Chris, and Mom in the background. Chris is really cool military guy. I liked hanging out with him. The craziest part of the whole trip was the dogs you saw in my earlier post, Midnight and Sadie. They were very nice too me, but wow are they big. I got used to them after a while, but at first I was a bit apprehensive. It was so nice to see Nesa and Mike, Chris and Tim too. Thank you guys so much for your hospitality, and we can't wait to come back.

Some of you were wondering about the drive to and from KC. Mom said she was impressed with how well I was behaved. A little fussy on the way until Des Moines where we stopped and ate. Then I actually took a 45 minute nap, and was good for the rest of the 8 hour trip. (8 hours only because Mom got lost not once, but 3 times.) Same deal on the way home, just a quick 45 minute nap after Des Moines, and this time it only took 7 hours.

Lock, stock and barrel,
HAJ

No comments: