Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Extra Large and In Charge

Does it bother anyone else that someone called me "sturdy" the other day? We were at the gas station getting coffee and a paper, and this woman came up to me and said I was cute and all that. Then she said, "Boy, he' s a sturdy little one isn't he?" What in the *&#$ is that supposed to mean? Does she think I'm funny? Am I here to amuse her? Am I a clown to her? Whatever, she had bad shoes and bad hair, so we're even.

I'm already mentally checked out at school. All I can think about is Thanksgiving vacation coming up. I can't focus. I'm only half-assing tummy time, I'm phoning in the babble talking, and all of the drooling I do is in preparation for the pumpkin pie!! I just KNOW Grandpa will sneak me a few licks of that pie! Oh you know it!! Its consuming all of my thoughts. Mmmmm.....whipped cream.....nutmeg......cinnamon.....pumpkin filling.........

HAJ

4 comments:

Palmer's Mom and Pop said...

That's OK Henry...when i was little they called me "husky".
What's that!

NesaRae said...

Henry, that woman is evil. Just stick with mama and you'll be alright.

Patrick said...

Hank, next time tell that B!%$* that you are BIG BONED! Where did she think you were living? California? Florida? You have a good 6 or 7 months until you have to worry about trying to squeeze into that swim diaper...

GramaE said...

Welcome to my world Henry!! I'm thinkin' that I'll make real whipped cream this year...no Cool Whip for my Henry!! Especially now that you are dreaming about it.