Monday, November 06, 2006

Old School, New School

Sorry I missed yesterday, I am still sick. I actually woke up at 1am this morning all in a fuss. I was having trouble breathing and just decided that I needed a little love from my Mama in the middle of the night. I totally threw her for a loop - since that's the first time I've woken up in the middle of the night since week 6! It took her a minute or two to compute what was happening. But she came and hugged me and fed me a little, and you know how it is....nothing's better than a mama's lovin' when you're not feeling well.

Today is yet another big day for me. I'm starting a new daycare and I'm a little nervous. I hope they like me and I'll try to make a good first impression. I hate starting out my time with them with a cold, but what are ya gonna do? My new teacher's name is Darlene and I'll be at her house, as opposed to a center like my old school. I'll get you the low down on the new place tomorrow.

HAJ

No comments: