Monday, November 27, 2006

Rollin' Old School

How's this for rollin' old school? I mean honestly, check it out. This is my mom's old high chair. It's a Stroll O Chair. It's a high chair, stroller, carseat, bed, and converts into a high powered garbage disposal at the blink of an eye. Honestly, who keeps this stuff?

Its good to be home, but we had a great time on our vacation. Sorry about no posts on Saturday or Sunday. Those were travel days. First we went to Sinai, SD to visit my Great Uncle Severt and he is building a HUGE new cow barn! He said the next time I'm there he'd let me hang out with the cows. I just loved being out in the country on that visit. I can't wait to go back. Then we were off to Volga to see Great Grandma Nelson - she showed me off to all of her friends and then I had a minor melt down and we had to leave. I think they still loved me though. Then off to Great Uncle Butch and Great Aunie Jodi's in Brookings. I immediately went down for a nap, and then Great Grandma & Grandpa Johnston, and Great Great Auntie Kay were there when I woke up! We had a great time and had Nick's Hamburgers. I know there are a few of you out there who are jealous. You know who you are.

HAJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Henry, you had the best vacation ever! Topping it off at Nick's is the cherry AND the whipped cream! Hugs!