Thursday, November 02, 2006

He's Not Heavy, He's My Brother

I'd like to start by saying that I'm NOT in a good mood today. I started out in a great mood. Today my mom doesn't have to go to work, so I got to sleep until 7:30, then we had breakfast in bed. Then I learned some new wrestling moves from my dad. Take down = 2 points. I had a wonderfully luxurious bath, and then we loaded up the car headed into the city. Little did I know what was in store for me. We stopped at Dr. Goel's office for my 4 month check up. I weighed in at - wait for it - 15lbs 13oz!! That's in the 60th percentile, which is lower than mom was thinking. I am now 26.5" long, which puts me in the 89th percentile. This is not surprising considering my long and lanky parents. My heads is coming in at 16 3/4", and that is in the 48th percentile. Again, lower than Mom was thinking since my dad's head is, well, you know. So all of that was going well, I had a great poop while waiting for the doctor, I couldn't have been happier. Then the nurse came back in with some weird pointy things, and the next thing I know, he's poking me!! Not once, not twice, but THREE times. I screamed bloody murder! I even did the "I'm Not Going To Take a Breath" cry. That one always freaks mom out, but I don't care! Are you kidding me?!?! They gave these Snoopy bandaids, like that's supposed to help. I don't even know Snoopy yet. Then when it was done they said giving me Tylenol BEFORE sometimes helps. Thanks for the tip. Anyway, I'm better now. Mom took me to her office to pick up some stuff she left at work, and then I went out to lunch with my cousin Jasper and his mom, and my friend Laurie. I'm actually napping now, don't ask how I'm able to type at the same time.

HAJ

1 comment:

gina said...

i want to know why it's "jasper and his mom" and "my friend Laurie"...how do I rate?!