Saturday, November 04, 2006

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

So, I've had a runny nose for the last couple weeks, nothing major. Daddy suctions out all my snot in the mornings, and then I'm good to go the rest of the day. But today, oh today. I woke up with what they call a "wet" cough. Seems my cold has moved into my lungs, and now I have to try to cough to get the crud out. I really just don't feel well at all. I don't have a fever though. If I do, its very low, but Mama is monitoring that. I'm just so bummed because I had a play date with my best bud Palmer, and I had to opt out. You know, I don't ever want to miss a party, and there I was, calling him and telling him I had to stay home. I don't even want to think about how much fun they're having without me. Oh well. Right now I'm napping again. Well, not napping, but just laying in my crib resting. Mom came in my room to try to take my picture as I was sleeping, and I surprised her that I was awake. But, I think I'll just lay here and try to fall back asleep. Sucking on my two fingers is always comforting.

HAJ

No comments: